THIS IS NOT HOW I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE: Remodeling Motherhood to Get the Lives We Want Today
PURCHASE your copy TODAY and take advantage of the below limited-time offer!
THE OFFER…BUY one or more copies today and in addition to the EXCLUSIVE Remodeling Motherhood Tools and Remodeling Motherhood Tips, you’ll receive an EXCLUSIVE invitation to an upcoming LIVE tele-master class hosted by me this fall.
A bit more about the tele-master class…
It is titled: Remodeling Motherhood: Who Am I Now?
In this LIVE class, I walk you through an understanding of why motherhood so often leaves mothers wondering, “Who am I now?” Plus, I provide the essential tools mothers need to remodel motherhood starting with their own identity.
Becoming a mother, and many of the changes throughout motherhood, often leave mothers wondering “Who am I now?” Women tend to let the Mother piece of who we are take over and crowd out the “who we were before.” We become “Johnny’s mom.” We stop making time for our own interests. We feel like we have to put everyone else first and find there’s no time or energy for ourselves. No matter how old your children are, whether you are employed or not, let me show you:
- The two outdated subconscious assumptions we all have that keep mothers from remodeling our identities.
- How the three stages of transition that apply to any personal change apply to motherhood.
- How to exchange “oxygen mask” thinking for “oxygen” thinking.
- Why both our ambitions and our desire to care for our families are important parts of mothers’ identities.
- The new beliefs you need to remodel your identity and how an Identity Pie can help you do it.
- How to identify ONE THING you can do TODAY to remodel motherhood starting with your own identity.
To take advantage of these offers, simply forward your sales receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org.